Saturday

AnyLonger

from this day on, I won't fear any longer
from this day on, I won't see dead materials

I know I have to stay indoors,
sitting before my computer,
so that fear does not surpass my being.

I won't ever have an ideal neighborhood
who cares?
who cares if our cars can't be parked on streets?
who cares if there will always be trash dumped on my house lawn?
who cares if it is needed chains, lockers, fences, and cameras?
at least my relatives won't visit me on holidays
fine
just keep the doors closed, then I am safe
Besides, who's alive that is never gonna die anyway?
in fact, who's not dead yet?
Your quiet average neighborhood???
I bet they are.
"of agony
of confusion
of horror
of fear
of ignorance."
I'll die... eventually

No comments:

Click here and your PC will be destroyed